* explains and assesses the historical forces and factors that shaped the modern world and Australia
* sequences and explains the significant patterns of continuity and change in the development of the modern world and Australia
* explains and analyses the causes and effects of events and developments in the modern world and Australia
* explains different contexts, perspectives and interpretations of the modern world and Australia
* applies a range of relevant historical terms and concepts when communicating an understanding of the past
* selects and uses appropriate oral, written, visual and digital forms to communicate effectively about the past for different audiences
TROVE : A database from the National Library of Australia of primary and secondary historical sources
TUTORIAL: Follow these instructions on how to search the TROVE database OR watch the introductory video below.
AUSTRALIAN HISTORY CURRICULUM - logon to this site for valuable information on this topic.