Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Australian Christian Lobby - Euthanasia articles
- BBC Ethics guide - Euthanasia : Links to articles on the euthanasia basics, what is euthanasia, the debate with views for and against, the types, about death, the legislation and religious views on euthanasia
- Best, Megan The Ethical Dilemmas of Euthanasia
- Christians Supporting choice for Voluntary Euthanasia
- Dying with Dignity NSW resources on current NSW legislation
- Dying with Dignity Victoria - research resources with good links. Euthanasia was legalised in Victoria in 2018
- ERGO Learn More About Euthanasia : - Euthanasia Research & Guidance Organisation - has a Glossary and Chronology
- Euthanasia.Com : information for research on euthanasia, physician-assisted suicide, living wills, mercy killing. Introductory information, facts and medical information
- Exit International is an end-of-life choice information & advocacy organisation. It was founded by Australian physician, Dr Philip Nitschke in 1997
- Findlay, Dora Euthanasia : What it is and what it is not : Catholic Medical Quarterly (UK) November 2005
- Gormally, Luke Autonomy, Dignity and the Legalisation of Euthanasia, Catholic Medical Quarterly (UK) November 2006
- Human Rights Commission Human Rights and Euthanasia
- Patients Rights Council Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide in Australia - Articles about Phillip Nitschke and the death of Nancy Crick
- Procon.org Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide be Legal? : Pros and Cons of the Euthanasia debate including expert quotes, facts, timelines, and polls, laws, physician-assisted suicide, the right to die, legal considerations, patients' rights, and more.
Articles from Gale Opposing Viewpoints database
The Conversation is an independent source of news and analysis that uses content sourced from the academic and research community.
Here are some example articles :