Watch this video and find the mistake.
1. Read the question AGAIN!!
2. Reference your marking criteria - what have you not done?
3. What is the best order to present your information?
4. Organise your information by developing a plan or outline
Sort your information. Put all the information that answers the same question (or part) together.
5. Create Product - Choose written, visual, oral, combinations
Choose a format – check-list (e.g. written assignment, Powerpoint, Prezi, iMovie, build a model, photography, dance, artwork, speech
6. Check legal implications – copyright – make sure you have your bibliography
7. Read the question again
Have you found enough information to answer EVERY part of the assignment? (If not, go searching again)
8. Is all your information necessary? Is there anything you should be left out?
9. Re-read your work.
10. Write your final draft.
*** It is always a good idea to have your work checked by someone else!
JUST FOR FUN - READ THE FOLLOWING:
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
SEE HOW PROOF-CHECKING YOUR OWN WORK WILL LEAD YOU TO MISS MISTAKES