Genetic Engineering Resources
Genetic Engineering Overview - What is Genetic engineering
Dr Megan Best - Smith Lecture 2004 - "Designer Human's is any room left for God"
A Christian Scientists view ( 2017)
Society and Religion - has some good concept questions
BBC's Religion & Ethics- Jewish Genetical Engineering
Whist this article is from the Jewish community it will help you to undersatnd some of the ethical consideration that also face Christians.
Human Rights and Euthanasia : Human Rights Commission
The Conversation is an independent source of news and analysis that uses content sourced from the academic and research community. Since The Conversation's launch in March 2011, it has grown to become one of Australia’s largest independent news and commentary website.
Search through "Follow Topics" for Euthanasia for articles of analysis and comment
- World's first genetically modified human embryo
- Genome editing creates ethical problems
- The good the bad and the deadly
- Gene editing in embryos is fraught with scientific and ethical issues
- Should we edit out genetic disease
- Striking the balance in law for stem cell research
- Why the case against designer babies fall apart