Human Rights by country
Selected Internet Resources
- Arranged and force marriage - countries list
- Asian Federation Against Involuntary Disappearances
- Center for Justice and Peace in South Asia, a web-based discussion group on topics such as human rights, dalits, minority rights, language rights, gender inequality, indigenous and native peoples, children's rights, women's rights.
- Critical Asian Studies, a journal focusing on politics and social issues, including human rights and movements for the rights of indigenous peoples..
- Internet Law Library, India, includes human rights reports. Hosted by the U.S.
House of Representatives.
- Project on Extrajudicial Executions, by New York University's Center for Human Rights and Global Justice, includes reports on several South Asian countries.
- South Asian Women's NETwork (SAWNet), covering human rights issues affecting women such as freedom of speech and movement, domestic violence, literacy, poverty, and health care access.
- United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Human rights watch - Russia
- World report 2014 - Russia
- Human rights - Russia - Winter Olympics
- World Report 2015
- Two United Nations Videos reporting on women
- World report 2015
- This site will help you to see what India is trying to change
- Human Rights India - scroll down the articles
- Amnesty International
- Human trafficking - human organs
- Human Rights watch - Syria
- Full report - scroll to Human Rights
- Evidence of human rights abuses against women and girls in Syria
- I am Syria
- World report Burma - 2015
- Ten Human rights abuses in Burma - 2013
- Women's rights in Burma
- Women's right to web